What's new in our December 2021 Release?
New Planner Enhancements
The new planner is available to all teachers via a switch in plan settings.
- It is now possible for teachers to copy a plan within the new planner. Teachers can reuse their plans by copying one or multiple plans to the same or to another course. They can also select an existing topic to use in the other course. Teachers also have the option of copying dates for new plans, copying connected resources and activities, as well as replacing existing assessment criteria.
- Teachers can now use drag and drop or their keyboard to reorganize resources in the plan cards.
- Teachers can now easily change topic names and topic colors. This option is available from the "3-dot" options menu on the topic page.
- In calendar, resources added to an event now open in a full-screen window. In this way, the student can focus fully on the resource, and easily get back to the event details.
- For customers with many external logon partners, we will show these as a list rather than as buttons. We only do this if there are more than six partners to choose from.
- When creating courses or applying templates, we have improved the term select dialog to more clearly communicate the search results.
- We have made technical changes to the rich text editor used throughout itslearning, so it is faster to load.