This release includes many updates to the Planner.
- To help students better understand what they need to do next, we have added “Start” / “Continue” buttons to Plans (depending on whether they have started working on their Plan or not).
- Homework is now highlighted with the word "homework" on the web version, and an icon on mobile devices.
- When opening Play Plan, a list of resources and activities appears in the side menu and can be used for navigation. In addition, we have added a "Next" link on the bottom right, making it very easy for students to navigate to the next element on the list.
- On smaller devices, such as mobile phones, we have replaced this “Next” link, and the side panel, with a menu so that students easily can navigate from one task to another.
- When teachers create a new course, or if a course has plans but no dates, we will prompt them to set this up as soon as possible.
- Now, teachers can choose to add "class hours" to plans. By default, we don’t show class hours, but the teacher can add this field by going to plan settings.
- New option for negative scores in questions with multiple answers.
- Automatic feedback for answer alternatives in multiple-choice/response questions.
- "Expand all" button on the new assessment pages to easily open all answers for inspection and assessment.
Over the next months, we will also roll out a major update to the "categories" functionality. It will be renamed "Question groups" and have some extended functionality to allow even more flexibility in the way tests are set up.
- Teachers can start registering attendance up to 15 minutes before an event starts. Self-registration will also be available.
- To make it easier and faster to navigate to a specific date, we added a date picker to "day view".
- When using 'Assign to' you can automatically select up to 400 students with one click. Also, we have added a 'N/A' if a task has not been assigned to specific students.
- We have improved the accessibility of the 'Import users from file' feature and library pages and made some improvements to the high contrast setting.