What's new in our latest release?
Reorganize Plans Within a Topic
Now, teachers can easily change the order of plans within a topic. Either drag and drop to change the order or use the keyboard (space to select and arrow keys to move).
New planner - See full learning objective
Teachers can add learning objectives to their plans. By default, one line of the learning objective is shown, but when clicking over it the complete title and description are displayed.
Quickly Assigning Pages to Students and Groups
Teachers often need to set separate work or exercises for different students based on their abilities. Now, a new assign-to-side panel has been added to the page tool, consequently, teachers can easily assign a page to all participants.
- Teachers can delete a whole thread of updates from the 360-degree reports in one go.
- To aid clarity, the 'friendly' course name is displayed rather than the official course title (which may be a course code) when reporting potential abuse in messages.
- Users will now get a confirmation dialogue when trying to permanently delete items from the trash can in courses and projects. This will help avoid accidental deletion of content.
- The updated the Immersive reader version will by default use the same language as set in itslearning.
- Accessibility improvements have been made to the play plan, calendar, course cards and course overview.