Teachers can send messages to students in their courses directly from 360° Reports to keep them up to date with their progress and activity in a course, as this video demonstrates.
Receive Weekly Updates
Teachers can opt-in to receive updates on course activity. Once you have opted in, you will receive a weekly summary in a message delivered to your desktop or mobile app.
- You can opt-in or out whenever they want.
- There is a link from the message to the 360° report where you can view the report or change the notification setting.
- Choose from which courses to receive updates.
- Once a course is archived or removed, no more messages will be sent.
- Following GDPR best practice, you need to opt-in to receive the updates.
- This is a one-click process. Updates will be sent at the weekend, so will be ready for you at the start of the working week.