The main menu bar provides multiple options for navigation.
- Home will take you back to aggregated updates, tasks and events.
- Courses provide a dropdown list of your favorite courses. By clicking on ‘All courses,’ you will be able to view all courses that you are enrolled in, and also find all archived courses.
- A yellow star next to course (see image above) means the course is in your list of favorite courses. Click the star to change the color (switches to gray). This can also be done in the course card on the homepage.
- Notice that you can see when courses were last updated, visited, the status and your role in the course.
- Rather than deleting courses, they are often archived from year to year. This allows you to continue to work with or carry existing content over. Notice the ‘show’ option will reveal active or archived.
- Groups allow you to access your communities and organizational dashboards.
- Calendar displays events scheduled in your courses or communities as well as an aggregated view of course planners. You can read more about the calendar by clicking this link.
- Library - users can search for resources that have been added to the library. They can also share content via the Library.
- Personal menu - By clicking on your name or image on the far right of the menu bar, you can access your personal menu and manage your personal settings, and log out. Log out every time you leave the computer to prevent people from gaining access to your itslearning account.
- The bell icon provides notifications.
- The speech bubble icon allows quick access to the internal messaging option.
Some other options may be available within your menu, depending on your profile settings.
- Mentor indicates that you have been assigned individuals or groups to mentor and develop individual learning plans. In some instances, this could also show as "Headteacher" or "Supervisor" or even a customized word.
- Apps and Tools provide resources, links or utilities specific to your school or district.
- Admin provides administrative functions for which you have permissions. Not all users will have access to this option.
- Your Students lists all your students with details. Click on a student’s name to view their profile card.
- School or district created links.
Download the Quick Start guide.