There are seven tabs when editing users. Each tab provides information about the user and options to modify these settings.
- General: Allows the administrator to modify personal and account information.
- Hierarchy: Provides visibility and modification settings for the user’s hierarchy memberships.
- Password: Reset the user’s password.
- Policies: View or update policies.
- View Permissions: View the user’s permissions.
- Parent/Child: View or update any parent/child relationship
- Communities and Courses: Lists all courses and communities in which the user is enrolled.