The menu options include:
- Overview contains recent updates, course bulletins, tasks or follow up tasks and course events. In addition, the plans of the day will be shown when the planner is used.
- Resources is the “filing cabinet” of the course with the file folders and resources in the course.
- The planner is the course roadmap. It is useful for teacher planning as well as a valuable resource for students and parents.
- Follow-up and reports includes the course grade book, standards mastery and other reports.
- Participants lists all the students or teachers in a course. It is in this tab that you can view course groups and when students have last visited the course. By clicking on a student’s name, you will view his profile card.
- More includes options for course groups, course settings and the course trash can.