When first logging into itslearning, your home screen will display recent updates from your courses, your tasks (or follow up tasks) and upcoming events
The menu bar provides multiple options for navigation.
- Home will take you back to aggregated updates, tasks and events.
- Courses provide a dropdown list of your favorite courses. By clicking on “all courses,” you will be able to view those that are not your favorites or those that were archived.
- You can favorite a course by ensuring the star next to the course is yellow.
- Notice that you can see when courses were last updated, visited, the status and your role in the course.
- Rather than deleting courses, they are often archived from year to year. This allows you to continue to work with or carry existing content over. Notice the “show” option will reveal active or archived courses.
- Groups allow you to access your communities and organizational dashboards.
- Communities are like courses, but are collaborative spaces in which you are a member.
- Dashboards can be enabled for schools or districts to use as informational spaces.
- Calendar displays events scheduled in your courses or communities as well as an aggregated view of course planners.
- Library allows users can to search for resources that have been added to your district’s library. These may include teacher created resources, publisher content or open educational resources. You can add resources to your collection for quick and easy access.
Other options may be available within your menu, depending on your profile settings.
- Mentor indicates that you have been assigned individuals or groups to mentor and develop individual learning plans
- Apps and Tools provide resources, links or utilities specific to your school or district.
- Admin provides administrative functions for which you have permissions. Not all users will have access to this option.
- Your Students lists all your students with details. Click on a student’s name to view his profile card.
- School or district created links