By clicking on your name, you will have access to a personal menu. In this menu you can search for content within your courses, communities/projects or calendar. You can also find the following:
- Change details/Edit your profile (photo, contact information) if allowed by your school so check with your teacher or system administrator
- Your files
- Your settings
- An aggregated grade book/assessment record
- Aggregated learning objectives/standards report
- Individual learning plans
- Sign out
Within your settings, you are able to customize the itslearning platform, change your details or password, manage applications, manage mobile login, and manage connected accounts to your itslearning account. In addition, you can change your alerts and email notifications.
- Customization: You can set the language, time zone, use a simplified navigation tree or simplified text editor, and enable accessibility mode. The itslearning interface is available in 18 different languages.
- Alerts: Users have the ability to activate email alerts for new assignments, news, and dashboard notifications. If these alerts are enabled, the settings are also activated.