Course templates make it possible to centrally push itslearning course resources and plans.
- Click the Courses tab.
- Click Add course. The plus sign on the top right of the course dropdown window)
- Under Select course type, select Based on an existing course or a template.
- Click Browse for course template.
- Click on the course you want to use as a template (you can use the Show filter to display only your own courses, template courses, or all courses).
- Enter a title and, if desired, a course code.
- Select the organisation.
- Click Save
To be able to use course templating in itslearning make sure that your system administrator has given you the rights as described in the Reusing Course Content by Using Course Templates document.
Apply a template to an existing course