Below the site menu, there is a ribbon with the course menu with the following tabs.
- Overview contains recent updates, course bulletins, tasks or follow-up tasks, and course events. In addition, the plans of the day will be shown when plans are used.
- Plans are the course roadmap. It is useful for teacher planning as well as a valuable resource for students and parents.
- Resources is the ‘filing cabinet’ of the course with the file folders and resources in the course.
- Gradebook and Follow-up and reports includes the course grade book, learning objective mastery reports, and other course specific reports. Note: This is a custom build only available for some customers (particularly in the US).
- Participants lists all the students or teachers in a course. For each user you can see their role, course group(s) and when they last visited the course (depending on settings). By clicking on a student’s name, you can also view the student’s profile card.
- More includes options for course groups, course settings and the course trash can.